Each confirmed reservation and visit to 7 Lakes Camping is taken as acceptance of our camping rules and booking conditions set out below.
- The valid booking channels are as follows:
*The booking form is only a booking request and does not represent any commitment on your part or on the part of the camping.
- Upon confirmation of availability by the camping, you will be provided with a bank account for downpayment. Your booking is only binding upon receipt of a deposit of 50% of the total amount or such other amount as will be agreed in advance. All bank charges shall be borne by you.
- The deposit must be made within 5 business days of the booking request, otherwise your booking will be automatically cancelled. You will receive a booking confirmation from us upon receipt of your deposit.
- The advance payment will be credited to your final bill for your stay. The balance is due on the day of your arrival at the camping. All advertised rates are in BGN and can be paid in cash, by debit/credit card or by bank transfer.
For bank payments, please use the following details:
Bank: Investbank Beneficiary: М.К. 9400 Ltd IBAN: BG62IORT80481094189900 BIC: IORTBGSFXXX
To make changes to your dates of stay or to cancel your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to modify the dates of your originally requested stay, the following conditions apply:
- In the event of cancellation of your reservation, the deposit shall be refunded upon request and in full only when the cancellation request is made 10 days prior to the agreed arrival date.
- In the event of a cancellation notice less than 10 days prior to the agreed arrival date, you will be charged 50% of the deposit and in the event of cancellation less than 5 days prior to the agreed arrival date, your deposit will remain in favour of the camping.
- The camping will deduct the full amount of the deposit when the guest fails to turn up for their booking and therefore fails to notify reception of their intentions. In this case, the accommodation pitch you have booked will not be retained.
- In the event of a communicated late arrival or early departure (e.g. illness, bad weather etc.) you will be charged 50% of the price of the days you have indicated but not used.
- We will be happy to extend your stay but ask for your understanding that this is not always possible. We will do our best to make sure you stay in the same place, but the camping cannot guarantee this.
Requests for specific or adjacent camping pitches will be considered as far as possible, but we have no practice of guaranteeing these and it is not a condition of booking. At the time of check-in you will have the opportunity to choose your pitch from those available, and according to your category preference.
Check-in time is after 02:00 pm. Check-out time is noon on the day of your departure. For the premium pitch users, the check-out time is 02:00 pm. Early check-in and late check-out are only possible by prior arrangement and according to the occupancy of the camping area.
Extended stays beyond the established departure time will be charged at 50% of the overnight rate, and the full overnight rate will be charged for departures after 06:00 pm.
Check-in shall be between 09:00 am - 07:00 pm, every Friday we have extended opening hours. Accommodation outside these hours requires prior arrangement.