We hereby declare that the processing of personal data by us will always comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("Regulation") and the Personal Data Protection Act ("PDPA").
Personal data means any information or set of information that identifies you or could be used to identify you.
II. Who are we and how can you contact us?
We are M.K. 9400 EOOD with UIC 202546523, represented by the Executive Director Viktor Chobanov, hereinafter referred to as "the Company"
Our address is. Sapareva Banya, ul. Seraphim Yordanov No1
You can contact us at email@example.com.
III. How and what personal data do we collect about you?
We may collect personal data about you in the following ways:
1. Data you provide us through the booking form: names, email, phone, etc.;
2. Data you send us in emails or letters to us;
3. Data you send to us in the form of feedback.
IV. For what purpose and on what basis do we process your personal data?
The processing of the above personal data is necessary for us:
1. so we can individualise you;
2. so that we can process your booking request;
3. to facilitate communication and correspondence between us in relation to your booking.
The data that we receive, collect and process on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1, б. "b" of the Regulation, namely the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or for taking steps to conclude a contract.
V. Who do we share your personal data with?
Your data is collected and processed solely by us.
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
1. persons, if provided for in a legal act, including public authorities, in respect of whom there is a legal requirement to provide certain categories of personal data;
2. persons who, under our direct supervision, process your personal data, are committed to confidentiality and are familiar with data protection legislation.
VI. How long will we keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it.
VII. Your rights
The Data Protection Regulation guarantees you a set of rights that you can exercise in relation to your personal data processed by us. Specifically, you have:
1. The right to receive information about what personal data relating to you we process, for what purposes, the third parties to whom the data may have been provided and any other information;
2. The right at any time to request correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data. If the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we may refuse to act on it.
3. The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the conditions set out in the Regulation.
4. The right to have your personal data erased ("right to be forgotten").
5. Right to object to the processing of your personal data.
There may be legal reasons why we need to retain or continue to use your data despite your exercise of the right under clauses 3, 4 and 5, which we will share with you when you exercise any of the above rights.
6. The right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to request that we transfer that data to another controller.
7. If at any time you have provided consent to the processing of personal data for certain purposes, you can always withdraw that consent for future processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data on the basis of the consent given before it was withdrawn.
You can exercise the above rights (items 1 - 7) by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month, in which case we will let you know.
8. If you have any complaints about the way we process your personal data, you can file a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection, address. You can file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Board at 1592 Sofia Blvd. "Prof.Tsvetan Lazarov” 2, or you can seek your rights in court before the competent court.
VIII. Data protection
We do not use automated decision-making processes or profiling in connection with the processing of personal data.
We have put in place appropriate data protection measures and have procedures and technology in place to maintain the security of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. Personal data is only accessible to authorised persons in accordance with the 'need to know' principle who are committed to confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and the competent authorities of a breach where we are legally obliged to do so.